We often receive zipped folders from other customers and the one of the ways to unzip them is to download another third party unzipping software application in order to unzipped these .zip extension files. In order to successfully unzip these files, kindly follow the steps below:
1. For Windows 10, navigate to Control Panel and select the System and Security.
2. Click the System.
3. On the System screen, the System type will tell you which Operating System (OS) if you have 64-bit or 32-bit. In the following example below, it is 64-bit.
4. Visit 7-Zip (7-zip.org) website.
5. Depending on the OS version that you have from Step 3, choose the corresponding version below and download. Since we have 64-bit version on the laptop that we are using, we downloaded the 64-bit x64
6. After downloading the corresponding version, double-click or right-click the downloaded version and click Open.
If the system asks you the following question: "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?", click "Yes".
7. Then, click the Install button.
8. After the successful installation, click Close.
9. You will now be able to unzip your .zip folders as shown in the sample illustration below.