How to level PH1 and PH2; Adjusting the Z height on the INKREDIBLE+
Created by: Heather Winchell
Modified on: Thu, 22 Oct, 2020 at 1:47 PM
Ideally, you will need a 5mm wrench to adjust the printhead height. A small adjustable wrench could also work. Pliers best avoided, but could also be used with care.
- With the printer off, push up printhead 1
- Gently move the heater cable out of the way to the left
- Loosen the long nut using the 5mm wrench
- With your fingers turn the all thread rod clockwise (looking from the top) to raise the head position or counter clockwise to lower the position. The pitch of the thread is quite fine, so a few revolutions may be necessary to achieve noticeable results. Only extended position is affected.
- Release the printhead to verify that the desired height difference is achieved. If not, go back and repeat Step 4
- Tighten the long nut using the 5mm wrench
If you run into issues with this or have any questions please contact CELLINK Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.