To get an autocalibration kit, the user needs to have an DNA Cloud account https://dna.cellink.com/.
If you are already registered, simply login with the username or password.
If you have not registered your bioprinter yet, or if you are new, kindly create an account and sign up by going to https://dna.cellink.com/
- Select sign up
- Now that you are logged in, click to download the latest HeartOS for BIO X
- You will need the latest firmware to be able to use autocallibration kit, but If you already have the latest firmware installed, then you can disregard the downloaded file,
- You will be redirected to this page to add your bioprinter Serial Number
- The serial number is located on the back of the bioprinter
- Update your personal information in case you haven’t already done so
- At the bottom of the screen, hit the Submit and Download
Success! You have placed your autocalibration kit order, we will ship them out to you in approximately 5 – 7 business days.