IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY Installed a version of the HEARTWARE SOFTWARE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS FIRST:
Navigate to the Location that you have Heartware stored and run the Uninstall File
Navigate to the Location that you have Slic3r stored and delete all files associated
1. Navigate to this link (https://cellink.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/extern/EtSUhebqkQ1MuwVZRO5RoJABK4hoNXIDVsf2IBPAbMFoXA?e=7C79G8) to download the latest version of Heartware.
Download the Setup zip file, unzip it, and run the setupHeartWare_2_4_1.exe file once the download is completed. There is no need for you to download other folders.
2. Select your desired language
- If the Setup asks you to install Python Runtime Environment, select NO
3. Choose the location for the CELLINK Heartware file to be stored in & select NEXT
KEEP components the same and select NEXT
SELECT if you want a shortcut in the Start Menu (recommended) and select NEXT
SELECT if you want a desktop shortcut (recommended) and select NEXT
4. Press "Install"
Once the installation is completed, launch CELLINK HeartWare.
WARNING: Do NOT update the software if the software prompts you to!
4. Delete the INKREDIBLE Postprocessor (The BIO X has an embedded postprocessor).
Go to C:\Program Files\Cellink HeartWare\plugins and delete the postprocessor.py file.