Issues with starting up
Created by: Kaushik Sunder
Modified on: Tue, 17 Dec, 2019 at 4:33 PM
- Turn off the machine.
- Plug in a USB keyboard.
- Hit the front power button.
- As someone hits the side power button, hit the Del key will you either see Zotac BIOS settings or a password prompt.
- If you see a password prompt, the password is lumen.
- Go to the Power tab.
- Check to see if USB Wake Up Power is Enabled and to see if AC power loss is set to Power On.
- Hit F10 on the keyboard and hit Enter to save and exit.
- Once LightField boots, test to see if everything is working by tapping System then Shut Down then Yes.
- Once the screen is black, tap the power button to turn it off.
- Turn on the machine again and it should boot straight into LightField.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.