Generating a .gcode file:
- In order to print a 3D model on the printer, you need to generate a .gcode file, which is the only language the printer understands. We recommend using slic3r software to do this.
- To setup your slic3r software to generate .gcode files that corresponds to the Inrkedible/Inkredible+ printers follow the procedure outlines here.
- Once, the silc3r software is setup, you can go ahead and generate a .gcode file.
- Save the generated .gcode file on an SD card and insert the SD card on the printer and you are ready to print.
Controlling your printer from a computer:
- We at CELLINK take customer feedback very seriously. Many customers requested that they wanted to control and print from a desktop PC. Hence we built the HeartWare software suite.
- You can follow this guide to setup and start using the HeartWare software.
- You might need to update the postprocessor script depending on when you download the software.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance with any of the above step.