Updating your BIO X bioprinter is highly recommended and essential to taking advantage of the new features that each update offers. Use the steps below to update your bioprinter to the latest software version.
1. Log in to your DNA Cloud account. If you do not have an account, follow the steps online to sign up.
Note: You will need your BIO X serial number, it is located on the back of the machine.
2. Identify your BIO X build using the pictures bellow.
|BIO X1||BIO X2|
3. Once logged in, find our latest software releases under Downloads.
4. Download the latest HeartOS file.
Note: For the recent updates of the latest version, kindly tick the 'Release Notes' link for further information
5. Locate and move the downloaded file onto a USB flash drive.
Note: The software file must be moved to the main folder of the USB flash drive.
6. Eject the USB flash drive from your computer.
7. Insert the USB flash drive into one of the BIO X two USB ports.
8. Switch on the bioprinter and locate the 'Gear Icon' on the top right corner of the BIO X homepage.
9. Select the 'Update' tab.
10.Select the software file from your USB flash drive and follow instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not turn off the printer while it is updating.
For further queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com