The issue is most likely that the post processor is not adding the proper content to the G-code file.
- Open up your G-code file in Notepad or a similar program.
- Check if the line: “Post processed by INKREDIBLE post processor” is written at the top of the document.
- If not, open the Slic3r software.
- Under “Print Settings”, go to “Output options” and check that the filepath to the post processor is correct
- If it isn't, follow the instructions in "Adding the Postprocessor Path"
- Resume the bioprinting process.
For more information, or if the post-processor still doesn't run, follow the instructions attached in "if the postprocessor does not run"